The rough plan will be this:
- What is our current high-level computer architecture?
- How does one make memory/logic? What components are required? How do they work?
- How do we currently build logic and memory?
- How do (s/d)-ram and flash memories work?
- What are the future prospects/promising new technologies?
- Is Moore's "law" really in trouble? (Spoiler: it is not a law, and not yet.)
- A brief overview of how hard disks work
- A brief overview of how mram might work (spoiler: it isn't ready yet)
- Energy requirements/limitations for computation