1) go here: http://faculty.mint.ua.edu/~pleclair/moodle/
2) Click on "Introduction to Modern Physics Spring 2010"
3) Then, to log in to the system:
- Your username is same as your bama email address
- Thus, if your bama email is "email@example.com" your username is "jdingus"
- If you have a @crimson address, perform the analogous string operation.
- Your password is the last four digits of your CWID. You can change the password if you like after logging in. In fact, this is an awesome idea. Please change it right away.
From this page, you can access your grades. You should see a link for "Grades" on the left-hand side of the page, about halfway down, under "Administration." For that matter, you can change your profile, create a little blog or discussion board, or all sorts of other things.
Any feedback you have on this system is helpful. Let me know if it works ... Right now, the first three homework sets and your exam scores are there. (Please check to make sure that is true ...)
Finally: details on how the exam scores were calculated will be posted shortly, and discussed in class tomorrow. Short version: best 3 out of 4.