- Same material as exam 1.
- You can bring a formula sheet; same rules as the exam.
- One problem.
- The quiz grade will replace the lowest-scored problem on the exam. If you have a very high exam grade, I'll count it toward the homework. It will count toward your lowest non-dropped homework.
- It will take about 15 minutes.
- You should study the exam problems.
- You can still do 4b from the exam for yet more points.
- If you are satisfied with your grade so far, you do not have to bother.
- It will happen at the end of the class period.
- If you can't make it to class, you should document your reason in some fashion.
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
PH253: Thursday's quiz
As I mentioned yesterday, Thursday (tomorrow), there is a quiz.